Tomorrow, February 9th, our Jesse is going to be 3 years old! I can hardly believe it! It seems like I was just pregnant with him. He's growing up too quickly. This has been a year of big changes for him. I think the biggest change for Jesse was becoming a big brother. We had some major adjustments, but as expected he has adjusted very well to having a little sister and actually seems to really enjoy playing with her now. This is the year too where we have seen Jesse watch Charlie and Mac and really try to do all of the things that they are doing. He wants to be just like them! It's so cute to watch (most of the time)! We are so proud of him!
Gap | 50% Off Your Purchase, Includes Sale!
-
Hop on over to GAP to grab a few new outfits because right now they are
offering 50% off your purchase, including sale styles! No code necessary.
Extra dis...
1 day ago
1 comment:
oh he is so stinkin' cute!!
Post a Comment