Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas at our home

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope and pray that you are all doing well and enjoying this Christmas Day. I just wanted to give you an update on our family. Monday, Jesse and Madeline got sick with a stomach virus. The virus has now gone through everyone except for Andy. We spent Christmas Eve and today trying to get well. Andy has been taking care of us all. I'm praying that he won't get sick now. He's such a good husband! (I love you Andy! Thanks for taking care of us.) Needless to say, things have not turned out the way we would have liked this week. I really missed going to church last night and visiting with friends and family today, but I know that God is in control of our lives. I trust Him and am grateful for the strength He is giving us to get through this!
Hope you are all well and having a wonderful Christmas season!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am so sorry to hear this is how you spent your Christmas Eve and Christmas. I hope Andy is still virus-free and that the rest of you are doing well!!!