Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
Gap | 50% Off Your Purchase, Includes Sale!
-
Hop on over to GAP to grab a few new outfits because right now they are
offering 50% off your purchase, including sale styles! No code necessary.
Extra dis...
Random in December
-
Here are some random scenes from December. The above is Campbell's
Christmas list. Below is Pinckney's room decorated. I love how he gets into
the spirit...
First Day of School 2016/17
-
I find this a safe place to document our milestones. Maybe one day I will
have them printed into yearbooks but for now I know I can look back and
treasure...
New Year, New Adventures
-
It's been a long time since I've been here to blog.
I believe the life of the Greyhaired Momma Blog has come to an end.
But, never fear. I'm cookin' up a ...
Lego "Lab"
-
In 2012, we were blessed with adding an addition onto the back of our
house. The original layout had NO STORAGE downstairs. I'm talking none!
There is a...
-
Just a friendly reminder
I feel like i live in a life full of 'friendly reminders'. I can honestly
say i don't hate this, i surround myself with people tha...
Valentines Day, Updates and Facebook Rant
-
Today is Valentines Day! Last night was kid dates night. Chase and I went
to Mizu to eat Japanese Hibachi(his fav) and then we went to Walmart to get
a...
This blog has moved!
-
Chip Ingram's blog, Keep Pressin' Ahead, has been moved to a new location.
Please update your bookmarks! http://livingontheedge.org/blog Feed info:
RSS- fe...
Tubing in Helen
-
I have always said how lucky we are to live where we do. Unless you have
lived in a small town where it takes you 30 minutes to get to your local
...
Beginning of a new year
-
What a Year so far! As we get ready for the end of winter, we will
celebrate spring this month with *Sydney's 1st Birthday party* and other
birthday's to c...
Well hello and Welcome to the Richardson family blog! Thanks for stopping by! It is my goal to use this blog as a way to communicate with friends and family about the things going on in our lives. Hope you enjoy.....
No comments:
Post a Comment